The major changes are:
- Added data for the Fokker 70 aircraft as used by Malév
- Updated Malév MTOW values
- Added altitude rule data for several FIRs
- Added button to search for alternate airports
- Cruise altitude can be specified with a prefix. Old flight files remain usable, and the cruise altitude will be considered to have the A prefix. This, however, affects the flight plan generation, because the same A prefix will be used there. So if you want flight level, change the prefix to F (the value will be recalculated).
- Own navigational data can be stored in a separate directory